Disclaimer for The Ethical Entrepreneur (www.theethicalentrepreneur.com) and associated Twitter Handle (@HTVIOLA)
- Do not follow or copy my trades. This cannot be emphasised enough.
- Any content published on this site is my own opinion. You must always do you own research and come to your own decisions regarding your personal financial situation. Following me blindly (or anyone else for that matter) is no responsible way to manage your finances or investment decisions and may lead to catastrophic consequences for you and your family. I will warn you repeatedly not to copy my trades or portfolio and instead to study and educate yourself – learn what you are doing before committing real money.
- By visiting this site and following my content online, you agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- Henry Thomas Viola is not authorised and/or regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Accordingly, Henry Thomas Viola is not subject to the rules or guidance of the FCA.
- This means that you will not be able to bring any complaints about Henry Thomas Viola to the FCA or the Financial Ombudsman Service, or claim compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any other person.
- The Information on theethicalentrepreneur.com does not constitute or form any part of, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or other solicitation or recommendation to purchase or subscribe for any securities. No reliance may be placed for any purpose whatsoever on the information, representations or opinions on theethicalentrepreneur.com and no liability is accepted for any such information, representations or opinions. No representation, express or implied, is made that any changes to the information on theethicalentrepreneur.com will be provided to you.
- The Information on theethicalentrepreneur.com does not constitute either advice or a recommendation regarding any securities.
- If you are in any doubt about the action you should take in regard to this website (theethicalentrepreneur.com) and the information provided herein you should contact an independent financial adviser or other professional adviser authorised under Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Reliance on this information for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing part or all of the assets invested.
- The contents of theethicalentrepreneur.com are being supplied to you solely for your information and may not be reproduced, redistributed or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any other person or published in whole or in part, for any purpose; unless permission is granted by Henry Thomas Viola.
- The value of investments (and any income received from them) can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets. Reliance on this information for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing part or all of the assets invested.
- Performance figures stated on this website refer to past performance and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
- No information contained within theethicalentrepreneur.com or the associated Twitter handle (@HTVIOLA) constitutes investment, tax, financial or other advice. The value of any tax benefits described depends on your individual circumstances. Tax rules may change in the future.
- This information is only intended for release in the United Kingdom. It is the responsibility of any person outside the United Kingdom wishing to use this information to satisfy himself or herself as to full observance of the laws of any relevant territory in connection therewith. Information given here is general and does not relate to the individual circumstances of any person.
- Access to this website may be restricted by law and you should inform yourself about, and observe, any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws of the relevant jurisdiction.
- In respect of information relating to companies listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM), AIM is a market designed primarily for emerging or smaller companies to which a higher investment risk than that associated with established companies tends to be attached. In addition, the market for shares traded on AIM may not be as liquid as those traded on the Official List of the London Stock Exchange. The rules of AIM are less demanding than those of the Official List of the London Stock Exchange. .
- These Terms and Conditions apply to theethicalentrepreneur.com website and associated Twitter Feed (@HTVIOLA).